Building Fire Safety Training
Fire Safety Training for Cairns, Mackay and Townsville
The current legislation requires that owners and occupants of buildings must comply with the details of the Fire Safety Regulation 2008. Abscan provides essential fire safety training for those who need assistance to better understand fire compliance procedures. We can give you access to our online training facility that allows you to adequately prepare your staff for the actions to be taken in the event of an emergency.
We service clients at Cairns, Mackay and Townsville, as well as surrounding areas. These services include the following:
- Preparation of evacuation diagrams
- Emergency Plans that outline evacuation procedures
- Establishing the Emergency Control Organisation at the workplace
- How to conduct staff drills
- Emergency procedures and plans
- Operation of equipment***.
Throughout this program, you will learn how to:
- Conduct annual reviews
- How to conduct annual drills and new staff inductions
- How to setup your Emergency Control Organisation at your workplace
- Ensure fire safety is compliant with the regulations at your workplace.
If you currently have an occupied building in the areas of Cairns, Mackay, Townsville and nearby areas, we highly recommend you take part in our fire safety training services. This will prepare you in the case of an emergency, and ensure you are compliant with current regulations.
Don’t have an account? Contact us or see our ‘Training’ page, for more information. We’re here to help.