Asbestos & Risk Management
Risk management is a process used to avoid, reduce or control risks.
Abscan’s approach helps to maintain building-related risks in such areas as asbestos, fire safety, hazardous materials and health and safety.
Systematic procedures are adopted in identifying, recording and where required ensuring appropriate management and legislative compliance is achieved.
Some of our risk management services include:
- Asbestos Audits, Sampling and Reinspections
- Hazardous Materials Inspections
- Asbestos Air-Monitoring Services
- Fire Safety Reports, Annual Reviews and Training
- Health and Safety Audits
- Insurance Valuations
- Dilapidation Surveys
- Concrete Scanning and Ground Penetrating Radar Surveys
- Robotic Camera and CCTV Underground Inspections